How are Vegan Sandwich Biscoff Cookies Made?
We make the cookie dough with vegan butter, oat milk, sugar, vanilla and baking powder. Then, it’s time for the star of the show to make an appearance. We add generous amounts of Biscoff spread to the mix for all the gooey goodness. You may want to keep a napkin or two nearby! And to top it all off, we add a cheeky little Lotus biscuit for good measure.
What Ingredients Go Into Our Vegan Sandwich Biscoff Cookies?
We only use quality ingredients for our vegan sandwich Biscoff cookies. Where possible, our sweet treats are baked with sustainably sourced, organic ingredients to help us capture that special Buzzy Bee Bakery taste.
Our full list of ingredients for vegan sandwich Biscoff cookies includes:
- Dark chocolate (cocoa mass - sugar - cocoa butter - emulsifier: soy lecithin (E322) - natural vanilla flavouring)
- Caster sugar
- Light brown sugar
- Dark brown sugar
- Plain flour
- Cocoa powder
- Sea salt
- Baking powder
- Oat milk (Oat base (water, oats 10%)
- Rapeseed oil
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium phosphates
- Iodised salt
- Vitamins (D2, riboflavin, B12)
- Coconut milk (Water, Coconut Milk (5.3%) (coconut cream, Water), rice (2.3%), natural flavourings, sea salt, stabilisers, Guar Gum, Gellan Gum Xanthan Gum)
Allergy Advice for Vegan Sandwich Biscoff Cookies
We take the safety of our customers very seriously, which is why we do all that we can to limit the risk of cross contamination when it comes to allergens. Even though some allergen ingredients are not used to make our vegan range, we must point out that all our baked goods are made in an environment where eggs and milk are frequently used. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that they are free from traces of these products alongside:
Vegan Sandwich Biscoff Cookie Spreads & Fillings
- Original caramelised biscuit 58% (wheat flour, sugar, vegetable oils (palm oil from sustainable and certified plantations, rapeseed oil), candy sugar syrup, raising agent (sodium hydrogen carbonate), soya flour, salt, cinnamon)
- Rapeseed oil
- Emulsifier (soya lecithin)
- Citric acid
All of our treats are delivered straight to your front door. Our postal boxes full of delicious vegan sandwich Biscoff cookies go on sale every Thursday and are sent out the following Wednesday. Stay up to date with our latest delivery time slots by following the Buzzy Bee Instagram page.
And if your mouth is already salivating at the thought of our indulgent vegan sandwich Biscoff cookies, you can always visit Buzzy Bee Bakery in-store. Our shop is based at 3 Hawthorn Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire and we're open Thursday–Sunday.