Buzzy Bee Banana Bread method
Below you will find the recipe and ingredient list to make our famous signature Banana Bread...
- Plain Flour 370g
- Brown Sugar 300g
- Baking Powder 5g
- Bicarbonate of Soda 5g
- Salt 2.5g
- Cinnamon 2.5g
- Whole Milk 175ml
- Melted Butter 125g
- 3 Eggs
- 3 to 4 Mashed Banana
- Chocolate Chips 200g
- Biscoff and Nuttella spread optional
- Line your tin with baking paper (you can use a range of tin sizes)
- Pre heat oven 160 degrees
- Measure out all of your dry ingredients straight into your stand mixer, or you can use a bowl & spoon
- Start pouring your milk into your dry ingredients & keep mixing or you will get lumps! And no one wants a lumpy anything!
- Once that has done scrape around the sides and bottom to make sure there are no sneaky dry bits
- Pour in your mashed banana again mixy mix - another quick scape
- Add in your eggs - mix
- Pour in your melted butter- mix and a final scrape
- Now add in your chocolate chips or nuts. Or just leave it plain.
- Pour into your tin
- Now in the shop we add big teaspoons of Nutella all over the top and then give them a little swirl into it - you can leave these out if your heart desires
- Bake for 50 minutes
- When out of the oven and cool, you can then top it with some Biscoff :) or chocolate frosting or enjoy it plain
We hope you enjoy making our banana bread!